Monday, June 14, 2010

Comments About My Class

6/14/10
-I had fun with the story activity
-I enjoyed the bits of humor put in here and there
-Advice-maybe a bit more activities and working in groups

6/15/10
I liked the reading activity that we did today. But it would be a little better if we could go more in depth about analyzing the story. I also enjoyed the speaking activity where we were given a topic to talk about. I also liked how you emphasized about the three main concepts about speaking in front of an audience. I really got that remembered now. Maybe you can get all the students involved at once for some activity to keep them from zoning out too often. Also, you can ask all the students to take notes on a piece of paper so they won't be tempted to play a computer game. But overall, I think today's class was very fun.

Suggestions:
Reading- We each can bring a book and analyze it.
Public Speaking- We can each discuss something we did the previous evening
Writing- We can write about our favorite hobby.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you enjoyed the class :] Any activities that you want to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pete, you have to write two paragraphs!

    ReplyDelete