Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Day For Me

Today I went to soccer practice for the last time. I had many scrimmages and barely any drills. It was actually pretty fun!

In class today we read two stories from Chicken Soup for the Soul. One was about a man who after 155 rejections, finally succeeded in his goal. He later became very successful. The other story was about a man, who as a child wanted to own a ranch very badly, and even when his teacher discouraged him, he persisted. Finally he was able get his 200 acre ranch.

Also today in class, we gave our speech again after each watching our impromptus. But this time, we were not allowed to read from the paper. I think I did better since I did not need to look at my paper and instead be able to establish eye contact. I also think I understood what to do better.

I think that I had a great last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment